Best viewed in 1024X768 Resolution.
Blog design created in 1024X768 Resolution.
Blog designed by: I|LuSi0nS' Designs
Blog designed on: 5th August 2006
Blogged by: Leonard Lee
Credits to the various creators of the various brushes.
Copyright 2006 I|LuSi0nS Design.
His Profile
His Name : Leonard Lee His NickName : Lek Dao Kia, I|LuSi0nS His Trademark: I|LuSi0nS' Designs His D.O.B : 24th August 1987 His School : Nanyang Poly - Engineering IT His Work : National Institute Of Education & Toy R' Us His Dream : A Photographer, A Programmer, A DesignerHis Family
God Mummy : Ziqian God Aunty : Pixie God JieJies : LeonYie, Ann Ann, Yumiko, Jacqueline God MeiMeis : Tracy, Suyi, Philana, Zelia, Joanne Angela, Stacy, Valerie, Jia Yan, Sandy God Daughter: June Half Sister : Weiqian
His Wishes
/-A new Wallet-/ /- PSP!!! -/ /- Sony Digital Camera -/ /- A Watch -/ /- A Bag -/ /- External Hardisk -250Gb -/ /- Web Camera -/ /- Any gadgets that's Cool -/ I am a gadget Freak!
Links
Wednesday, December 13, 2006
Finally.. The end of the common test and several presentations.. At least i feel lighter in burden now. but then.. i still got 1 more presentation to go =/ hahahahha Forgotten about my semestral Project..
Guess i will have to return earlier from msia le.. but the earliest i can get back in on monday night or latest is tuesday morning.. haha Hope i can catch up though, having miss 1 day of training.
Most probably will stay over in skool on tuesday night.. i wanna try go see stars over at stadium... haha Anyone want to accompany me?
then i will go attend next day training directly in school.. hiong ah me? lol
---------------------------------------------------
i like her. i love her... i sacrificed.
Devastated is the word, to symbolise my hopes and wishs.
to witness a match where the half-hearted still gets in...
The world sadly is unfair. what's the point of having 2 test?
when 1 only takes 1 and yet still get it in...
Where's the rules... Where's the fairness?
Was there even such thing in the beginning?
I feel burden over this, i feel useless for this.
I cant do anything at all.. but stand here n see.
A day i gonna miss out, a day i where i might lose
I wouldnt wanna lose her. i couldnt... i couldnt...
I am still fighting strong, aint i? i dunno..
I am lost. Confused and Depressed...
Angels, Angels of Music, Angels of Love
show me a sign.. let me see where i stand.
keep me sane keep me prepare...
let me not fall into any dispair.
i like her. i love her... i sacrificed.
- Juz a poem off my head.He wrote something on 12:25:00 PM...